I'm a little behind on my updating but have lots to share. At his 6 month appointment Xavier weighed 13 lbs 14 oz, and was 24 3/4 inches long. I really thought he felt more like 15 pounds and was pretty surprised that he had only gained 9 oz for the month. Back to the 3rd percentile, oh well! Everything else is going great with him, he's rolling around like a mad man and pulling his knees up under him and scooting forward. He can sit up unassisted (for a short time) before he reaches too far for a toy and face plants. We're still working on solid foods and though he sure acts like he's teething there are no pearly whites yet. It's so much fun to see his personality forming, he is such a happy and smiley baby and his silly little laugh just cracks me up. He is always busy doing something and is very good with his hands, so I'm pretty sure he's going to keep me busy as he gets more and more mobile!
We've been to visit his new cousin Oliver Thomas Dolloff, born early on July 26th weighing only 2 lbs 6 oz (but he's such a doll!). We've also been to the beach at Aptos/Santa Cruz again as well as our family reunion. Leiakkoni starts junior high tomorrow (yikes!) and I go back to work tomorrow (double yikes!). Have lots of pictures that will take me some time to get up, but here are a few for now.




Such a sweet boy!!! I miss his dimples!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute little butt, haha! Cant wait to see him on Friday!
ReplyDelete