Friday, January 28, 2011

One Year Old?!

It seems like just yesterday Anthony and I were arguing about first time babies being born early. I was certain Xavier would be born early (he was due Feb 9th), but Anthony was quick to chime in that first babies are never early, "Don't you talk to anyone?" he said "first babies are never early." Well the next day (a year ago today) I went into labor, 12 days early :-) And it's been a wonderful year since. Xavier is the sweetest baby (toddler now!) and we love him more than words can say. He doesn't have his 1 year appointment until next week so I'll wait until then to update his stats and things he's doing now, but I wanted to share some pictures of his growth from birth to now, enjoy!
 (birth)

 (1 Month)

 (2 Months)

 (3 Months)

 (4 Months)

 (5 Months)

 (6 Months)

 (7 Months)

 (8 Months)

 (9 Months)

 (10 Months)

 (11 Months)


And my ALMOST 12 month/1 year old below...

No comments:

Post a Comment