At his 2 month appointment, Xavier hadn't gained enough weight. That was of course concerning to us, although his exam was normal and he's meeting his milestones. His Dr. had me pump for 24 hours to see how much milk I was producing and to see how much X would take. We found I was making plenty of milk, but little man is a lazy nurser and not taking enough! So for a week and a half I mainly pumped and at the end X gained about an ounce a day! As of Monday he weighed 8 lbs 5 oz. Now the problem is whether he'll ever be able to breast feed, seeing as he prefers them as a pillow over a food source...
Wish us luck as we continue to try and fatten him up!






Love the new pics! What a cutie!
ReplyDeleteYay, finally we can post comments! Good boy X, way to gain those lbs!
ReplyDelete